Posted May 26, 2017
Dress Down Day - Tuesday May 30th
In celebration of all of our spring sports, clubs, and activities we will have a dress down day Tuesday, May 30th. Shirts must be primarily green and white or any official Charleston Catholic shirt. We will be following the "Casual Dress Days" guidelines in the student handbook.
- Casual slacks, jeans, or skirts of appropriate, modest fit may be worn.
- Skirts if worn must not be higher than two inches above the knee.
- Shorts to the knee are permitted. (No Athletic Shorts)
- All Shirts must have sleeves.
- No pajamas, lounge pants, sweatpants, yoga pants, athletic pants or shorts, or leggings may be worn.
- Athletic shoes, sandals, boots, and clogs are acceptable.
- Flip-flops or Athletic Slides may NOT be worn.